"The book is a film that takes place in the mind of the reader." ~ Paulo Coelho

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Animation Tag

Hello!
Sorry I have not posted anything in a while. NaNoWriMo + School = No time for blog!

Anyway, the fabulous Ruth at Amongst Spring Blossoms made this tag and tagged me for it! Presenting... The Animation tag!
Because I have seen so many animated movies, I am going to try to only say a movie once, which is going to be very hard.

1. Who is you favourite animated heroine?:

Mer-- (Use later, MC!)
Fine, Mul-- (Nope, later.)
Ah! Okay, I am going to half to go with Tiana. The Princess and the Frog is not my favorite Disney movie, but I really admire Tiana.

2. Who is your favourite animated hero?:

Wait for it....
Robin Hood! Who doesn't love him!?

Also, WALL・E.  He is so sweet!

3. If there was to be a sequel(or even a third, fourth, or fifth part)(and then I don't mean like Frozen Fever and Tangled Ever After, those short movies, but a real one) of an animated movie, where would you like it to be about?:

Well, I have no clue. Usually the sequels are not as good as the original. I would like there to be another Tin-Tin movie.

4. Which couple from an animated movie do you think is highly underrated?:

Milo and Kida, from Atlantis. They are so great, especially in #2. (One of the few sequels that is so good!)

5. Which couple do you like most?:

Beauty and the Beast, of course! I have liked them ever since I can remember. One of my favorite movies! (the live-action might be a tad better, but this is the classic.)

6. Which song is your favourite?:

"You'll be in my heart." from Tarzan. It is so good!!!!!!!
(Also "Once Upon a December", but I cannot say that because I will be counting it later)

7. And if you should choose a song that isn't likely to be chosen by you, one that didn't immediately come up in your mind but is still a favourite, which one would it be?:

I do not really like to admit it, but "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" from The Lion King.

8. What animated movie did you first think you wouldn't like, but eventually you did?:

Home (2015). It is so weird, but kind of good too.

9. Which two do you always consider as a couple, even though they are not a definite couple, but almost no one else does?:

I really have no idea, I'm sorry. I am not that romantic so I do not usually think of them as a couple unless they are.

10. Which girl from an animated movie has the best hairstyle(s)?:

Wendy, from Peter Pan. I have always really liked her hair.

11. Which is the best dress?:

It always has driven me crazy that in Sleeping Beauty, Flora is always trying to make sure that the dress is pink. Merryweather is always trying to make it blue, which is the prettier version. The best is when it is both.

JUST JOKING.
My favorite ever is Anya's in Anastasia.
And, this one is gorgeous too.

12. Which sidekick is the best according to you?:

YES! I have so many!
My favorites:
Mushu, from Mulan (always!)
The genie, from Aladdin, (you cannot not laugh).
Donkey, from Shrek, ("I can't feel my toes...I don't have any toes!").
Mike, From Monsters Inc.
The Furious Five, from Kung Fu Panda.
And, last but most certainly not least Meeko and Flit from Pocahontas!

13. What's your favourite Disney princess movie?:

BRAVE
(I'm crazy about archery, remember? And this is such a sweet amazing movie!)

14. What's your favourite animated movie(no Disney princess movies included)?:

Robots! I always forget about this movie, but it is one of my favorite movies ever!!! If you haven't seen it, GO!!!!!!!
I know, I know, it looks super weird, but I love it!!! It is so good!!
Also...
My Neighbor Totoro!!!!
It is so hilarious! My sisters and I cannot stop laughing when we watch it!
And... I have always been partial to A Bug's Life.
The characters are great.
Oh, also Home on the Range.
And The Prince of Egypt!! I cannot choose just one!
15. What is your Disney personality?:

On that test it says I'm 40% Pocahontas and 60% Merida.

16. Which animated girl do you think looks most like you(in looks, not in character)?:

I am blue eyed blond, so I look like:
Cinderella
Alice
and
Princess Eilonwy
Just mix those three together and you have me!

17.  Which statement do you think is true and which not(you know, those things on Pinterest that say...for example: That Elsa and Anna are Rapunzel's cousins, and that Tarzan is Anna and Elsa's brother or that the oldest girl from Despicable Me is maybe Riley's mom from Inside Out)?:

I agree with Elanor's idea, that Han is the brother to the creepy guys in Tangled.

But I really do not think Tarzan is Anna's and Elsa's brother. No way.

18. What animated movie did you expect much of, but turned out to be much worse than you originally thought?:

Mulan II and Hercules. I do not like them.

Thank you so much for the tag, Ruth!

I tag:
Catherine at The Rebelling Muse
Lila at The Cheapskate Bibliomaniac
Cordy at Write On, Cordy!
Jazzy at thriving hope.
And Lilah at The Singing Writer

Thank you so much for reading! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

MovieCritic

18 comments:

  1. Robin Hood is really nice as favourite hero! I have always liked him, but then there were so many other heroes. Mushu is so great! And really funny! Meeko and Flit though, they're fantastic too!
    You'll Be In My Heart is great. It's one of my favourites too :) and I kinda like Can You Feel The Love Tonight too. A Bug's Life! We used to watch that movie a lot when we were smaller, but nowadays it's not really on very much. It's been replaced by the youngest by movies like Cars and Ice Age and Open Season ;)
    You're welcome for the tag! Loved reading all of your answers! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Robin Hood is great, but I had a hard time picking which ones I wanted to put.
      Mushu is so funny! Even though I know what is coming he still makes me laugh!
      I can listen to those songs over and over again.
      Yes, my sisters and I haven't watched in awhile but it still is pretty good! I haven't seen Open Season in awhile either, I should watch it again!
      Thank you! Thank you for your comment, I loved reading it! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh, yes, I love Tiana!:) She's so strong and sweet. Among my favorites, too.

    I've never seen Tin-Tin...or heard of it, actually.

    "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"...so good. Particularly Elton John's version. I just love it.

    Oh, yeah...Home was pretty weird. Can't say I loved it, but it was kinda cute, all things considered. Idk...it just isn't one like Tangled that I want to watch again and again.

    Haha, the pink version is better than blue! Don't even get me started. Ooh, but I totally agree that Anastasia has some gorgeous gowns! I like the one in her "Once Upon A December" scene a little better than the other one, though, I will say. It's really beautiful.

    ALL of those sidekicks are a yes from me. It's so hard to choose a favorite, you know?:)

    I do like Brave. That's a good one:)

    Oh, I have seen Robots...it's been a while, but it was funny. Robin Williams was great in that movie!

    Hm, I'm glad you agree about Hans:) But yeah, I don't think Tarzan is Anna and Elsa's brother.

    What?! How do you not like Hercules? Mulan II was okay, but not great, so I understand that one... However, I can't understand Hercules. I love that movie!

    But I still enjoyed reading this:) ...even if you dislike Hercules:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has a huge heart! :) I watch that movie just to watch her!

      What!? Tin-Tin is a movie that is based on the comics by Herge. Tin-Tin is a detective/adventurer, with his sidekick, his dog Snowy! It really is pretty good.

      Oh yes! I get stuck in my head so easily. My mom and sister love Elton John music and play it all. the. time. But my favorite is this one.

      Yes, Home is my movie I watch when I am sick. And my sisters do not like it so I have to watch it whenever I leave. Which is about once or twice a year.

      No! How funny is that! You are Flora, I am Merryweather! I guess it will have to keep changing, or it could be purple. The OUAD one is my favorite too, it just glows!!

      So hard! They are all just so funny!! :)

      Brave has been a favorite ever since my dad and my sisters saw it in the theater! :D

      I just showed my sister Robots, she thought is was really weird. Ever since then I have been singing "I'm singing in the oil!". Robin Williams is hilarious!

      Oh yes, they look alike! But, Taran looks nothing like Anna and Elsa!!

      Well... I have never really liked it, the music is not great, but okay. And I just do not like the storyline. Pain and Panic are pretty funny, but besides that I do not like it. I do not believe in all that stuff.

      Thank you, Elanor! :) Haha! I know, I'm weird. :P

      Delete
    2. Haha, it's just amusing picturing myself as Flora and you as Merryweather...but it's true. ;D

      Ugh. I don't understand it. Hercules is really a good one. The songs...the comic relief...the storytellig...it's just a good one, and I wish I could convince you. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so I won't push it anymore.

      Happy Thanksgiving!:)

      Delete
    3. It is! Me, a blond Merryweather, and you, a brown haired Flora! Haha! So true! ;D

      I am welcome to you trying to convince me, I just do not know how well it will work. I used to like it, but I don't any more. I will admit that it is super funny, but besides that I just don't like it. I have never been into Greek mythology.

      Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! :D

      Delete
  3. This tag is so much fun! I'm going to enjoy reading other's posts on this! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I am too, animated movies are great! :D

      Thanks for your comment, Gray!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for tagging me!!! I'm so excited to do it!!

    Lilah
    lilahsmusicals.blogspot.com
    catholicgirlstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this tag looks A-mazing! I LOVE half of these movies and haven't seen the other half...

    Anastasia's dresses are beautiful! And I looove Mushu, he's the sassiest little dragon ever.

    Thank you for tagging me!!! I'm going to have souch fun with this!!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super fun to do!! You should so watch the movies here that you haven't seen!!!

      They are gorgeous!! Mushu knows how to take control! He is awesome!! :D

      You are welcome! I cannot wait to see your answers!!!! <3

      Delete
  6. I need to re-watch Atlantis! And I didn't even know there was a sequel -- it's good, you say?

    Aaaaahhh, how could I forget about Kung Fu Panda while doing this tag?! I really like those movies. :) I actually just saw the third one for the first time recently! "The Five" are awesome. :)

    Brave! Finally, someone else who appreciates that movie for THE AWESOME AND UNDERRATED PIECE OF BEAUTY THAT IT IS!!! I'm so glad you're a fan, too. :) Isn't it fantastic?! <3

    Oh, yes, Tiana is a great heroine, too!

    (I'm going all out of order in this comment. Oh, well. :-P)

    And A Bug's Life, yaaaaaasssss!!! Another great, underrated one. <3

    Oh, speaking of Princess Eilonwy, have you seen The Black Cauldron? I haven't, but I want to! But is it suuuuuper dark?

    Lovely answers, my dear!! :D <3

    (P.S. Oh, and I love how you put that quote from Wonderland Creek under your header. :D AND I'M SO THRILLED YOU USED MY HEADER! :D Did I ever reply to your comment telling me that you were doing so? Oh, dear . . . )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it in years, but my family just got a copy so I hope we will watch it soon!! The sequel is called Atlantis: Milo's Return, it is pretty good!!

      They are just so quotable! I was worried about 2 not being good, but it actually was! I haven't seen 3, what did you think of it? Who wouldn't want "The Five" as back up!??

      AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! BEST DISNEY PRINCESS MOVIE SO FAR!!!!!! It is so great! I am so glad that you are a fan too!!! <3 Me get happies when I see it. :)

      She is kind, but strong, and just great!!

      (Don't worry, I do it all the time too. :D)

      I have seen it for as long as I can remember, and it has always been a favorite!! <3

      Yes, I have. It has always been one of my sisters and my favorites. It is does have some dark things, and scary images, but the theme is Good vs. Evil. There are good elements. It is sort of hard to explain. It is really good, but creepy and a little dark in parts. I am going to do a review of it soon *checks drafts* *sees 25 drafts* *looks at list of things to do this year* Okay, soon is sometime in January.

      Thank you so much, Olivia!! <3 Thank you for commenting! :D

      (P.S. Thank you! I jsut finished Wonderland Creek and that was one of my favorite quotes, and it suits my blog title. :D I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU MADE IT! I have had it up since Aug. so I probably should should change it, but I really like it!! You did a fabulous job!! :D)

      Delete
  7. Robin Hood, yes! Gotta love Robin Hood! :D

    And Wendy's hair! Aww, yes. That is such a sweet hairstyle. And the movie itself! *happy sigh* So many fun childhood memories! <3

    Oh wow. I thought for a minute you were serious when you said Sleeping Beauty's dress was prettiest when it was both colors! Ha! I must say I wasn't thinking too highly of your taste in colors at that point. Heehee. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is amazing!! And so funny! Who doesn't like him? :D

      It is! I wish my hair looked like that! The movie is a great one! Peter Pan is another great hero! :) Such fun to watch those movies! <3

      Haha! I was wondering if I would fool anyone! Those colors could go together (sort of) if it was nice, no like paint exploded on it!! :D Haha! Which do you like better, the blue dress or the pink one? :D

      Delete
    2. Oh dear, I don't know. I like both blue and pink. Too hard to decide. Which do you like better?

      Delete
    3. They are both nice, but blue is my favorite color ever, so I have to go with that. :D

      Delete

To comment, or not to comment? That is the question. Whatever you decide, I would love to hear from you!! I am always open to suggestions, advice, and any other comments! Even if you don't agree with me, I would love to hear from you as long as you keep the comment respectful and on subject. And, please, no swearing. I love comments on old posts!!
My computer won't let me leave comments, so it might take a few days, but I will reply!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, where you stop your story." -Orson Welles